10 септември 2006

Definitions of the Kiss



*Kiss On The Stomach* ~ "lets have sex"
*Kiss On The Forehead* ~ "Forever you will be mine"
*Kiss On The Ear* ~ "I'm horny"
*Kiss On The Cheek* ~ "We're friends" or "You're so cute!"
*Kiss On The Hand* ~ "I adore you"
*Kiss On The Neck * ~ "We belong together"
*Kiss On The Shoulder* ~ "I want you"
*Kiss On The Lips* ~ "I love you" OR "I want you"
*Holding Hands* ~ "We can learn to love each other"
*Slap On The Butt* ~ "That's mine"
*Playing With The Ear* ~ "I can't live without you"
*Holding On Tight* ~ "Don't let go"
*Looking Into Each Other's Eyes* ~ "Don't leave me"
*Playing With Hair* ~ "Tell me you love me"
*Arms Around The Waist* ~ "I love you too much to let go"
*Laughing While Kissing* ~ "I am completely Comfortable with you"

--Advice--
*Dont ask for a kiss, take one.


Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар